News and Booze #9 - Great Comms for Great Campaigns
For the final News and Booze session of 2017, we're welcoming Martin Atkin.
Martin is a former TV journalist and programme director who has led communications work for several international NGOs including Greenpeace International, WWF and Fairtrade International. He is currently working as a senior comms consultant at Eurodad in Brussels.
Great comms for great campaigns - how comms can make or break a campaign.
- The difference between campaigning and propaganda
- Turn campaign goals into stories
- Take your audience from awareness to action
- Think like a journalist to get results
- Show, don't tell: visual campaign comms
- Working with campaigners: some tips for staying sane
- Success stories: some great comms-driven campaigns
See you there for the most festive news and booze of the season!